Oferta de empleo
Zika AIRS Project Front Desk Administrative AssistantEsta oferta ha expirado
ABT ASSOCIATES INC. Trabajo en República Dominicana con www.tecoloco.com.do. Las mejores ofertas de trabajo y ofertas de empleo en Administrativo en República Dominicana.
detalle de la ofertaABT ASSOCIATES INC
http://www.abtassociates.com/ Abt Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research, evaluation and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates is regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. The company has multiple offices in the U.S. and program offices in more than 40 countries.
NOMBRE DE LA OFERTA
Zika AIRS Project Front Desk Administrative Assistant Área de la empresa:Consultoria Asesoria
Cargo solicitado:Asistente Administrativo
Tipo de contratación:Tiempo completo
Nivel de experiencia:de tres a cinco años
Salario máximo (USD):
Salario mínimo (USD):
DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA
Under the supervision of the F&A Manager, the Office Assistant / Front Desk-Administrative Assistant provides a wide range of administrative and logistical support to the AIRS 2 Project Office in Santo Domingo, DR.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Perform general clerical duties, to include but not be limited to photocopying, scanning, filing, and mailing.
• Provide office administrative support including organization and facilitation for internal meetings, drafting agendas, and taking minutes;
• Maintain hard copy and electronic versions of a project archive, including contract and subcontract documents, client approvals, consultant documents, travel files, procurement files, project deliverables, project reports , and minutes of meetings.
• Manage and document correspondences between project offices, the home office, the client, other partners, and stakeholders.
• Answer incoming telephone calls, take complete and accurate messages for people who are not available, and ensure they receive the messages.
• Greet, advice, and escort guests.
• Purchase, store and distribute office supplies.
• Ensure timely settlement of office bills.
• Petty cash management
• Make logistical arrangements for project staff traveling outside their region or for international visitors.
Qualification requirements include the following:
• Prior experience in office administration (3 years minimum)
• Knowledge and experience with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data processing
• Excellent inter-personal communication skills and excellent organization skills.
• Preference for candidates who have experience that relates to USAID-funded projects or other international development experience.
• Fluency in English. ( It will be tested)
If you are interested, please send your CV to xxxx.xxxxx.xxx, until March 16, 2017, to 2:00 pm.